Saturday 28 August 2010

bed time

Hello!

Lately I've been getting myself in the habit of going to sleep late. I mean really late, like 3am. This is because it's not only quite fun to stay up and do random things, but also I can do many a random things when my parents are away, which they currently are. This means, dancing and music at 1am, food at 2am, and cleaning the house in the middle of the night. It also serves as a major distraction from the fact that I am essentially going to be alone for the next week. The good thing about staying up late when you are lonely, is that you wake up so late that half your day is gone. Which somehow seems to make time flow much quicker.

Today I woke up at 1pm from an awesome dream about being lost in some sort of ghetto somewhere and meeting someone who adored me so much that they became my personal body guard (they also happened to be very good looking) and protecting me from thieves and even took a bullet for me.

Going to bed now as I have an acupuncture appointment at noon tomorrow! can't wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment