Friday 1 October 2010

Scammer loving

So I had this great idea that I would sell my phone.
A pretty good phone, but way to complicated for me. I'm pretty sure that over the 7 month period of owning the phone I only used about 20% of it's features. Which is why money was a better option.
So using Gumtree, I found a buyer, recieved a payment for a nice sum of money, and sent off the item.

Except I didn't actually recieve the payment, but a fake email from Paypal.

Having done all that I could do to try and get the package back, I accepted life. Good and bad go hand in hand. If this is the bad, well, it could be worse.

The only thing that would now give me satisfaction was to reply to what I thought was my nice trustworthy buyer.

My reply:


Hey Karen


I've sent you the item.
I regret this now as I realise that you have sent me a fake PayPal email.


I really hope that one day you realise that what you are doing is not only, in my eyes bad, but also very unnecessary.
In God's world we are all one. What's mine is yours, what's yours is mine. If you want my phone that badly? Take it. Remember, believe in yourself, believe in your life, believe in love, kindness, trust, happiness, freedom. I hope that one day you will capture a glimpse of what it feels like to never NEED anything, and to ALWAYS see the world as it really is, a spiritual place where you express who you are by your actions, and not a material world where you express who you are by your material items/money/power.
You put wrong doing into the world, you are hurting YOURSELF most. I'm sure I don't need to tell you this.


It's never too late to change.


Best wishes
Maria
x


On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Karen Chan <karenchan79@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Maria,
>     I have send the money right now and i have got a payment receipt
> from the PayPal care concerning the transaction. I hope you should
> have got a PayPal payment Confirmation mail by now, so i will you to
> get the item shipped via Royal Mail Service OR Fedex as soon as
> possible to this address below:
>
>(Taken out to protect my lovely buyer)
>
>
> Please check your inbox/junk mail to see the Paypal payment notification
> Hope to hear from you soon with the tracking number .
> Nice doing business with you
> Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment