Monday 16 August 2010

I want a job so badly!

Getting a job isn't easy at all. At least that's what I thought before today. I spent my morning on Gumtree looking in the jobs sections. Found some pretty interesting things, but mostly there were links to those questionnaire sites that give you like 50p for every hours you spend on it. To be honest I did sign up but it will probably not contribute much to my finances and a lot to my email inbox.
And then there was this guy who straight away wanted to give me a job. Imagine my surprise! He wanted to give me, a poor inexperienced student with serious energy level deficiencies, a job. So he sends me information about the company and I read it, I watch a few videos he sends me and then I realise that this isn't a real job. It's a confusing network marketing thing and I have no idea what to do or how to do it. It's a company which wants you to recruit members and sell their products, but you don't have to sell their products you can just recruit members but somehow still be paid and it gives you security and flexibility and make your dreams come true and blah blah blah... Meh. This guy really wants me and I kind of already said yes without really knowing what I was saying yes to. I have to give him a ring so we can have a "ten minute chat" about stuff. It all sounds a little bit dodgy.

Oh btw look at this pea and ham soup I ate yesterday, that looks dodgy too...

3 comments:

  1. Another way for finding a job without looking for it is having a LinkedIn profile. Trust me on this one :)
    BTW one of your cousins got fired yesterday. They suspect her of sabotage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any experience, I've never worked before, I have no professional identity!

    Oh, are you happy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m happy most of the time :)
    I dont even know how to translate "professioanl identity" to Bulgarian. I`ve never thought that people would need something like that. I believe that professional abilities is what counts.

    ReplyDelete