Friday 22 October 2010

Take it day by day...

Why do I feel like everyday is exactly the same, yet I know I've changed since last week.
If I have the power to create, why can't I create something AMAZING! The things I have achieved (manifested) I am very very proud of, but I would like these achievements to happen ALL THE TIME. Can you imagine if they happened straight away.. like as soon as you decide something, like "right, I'm going to be nice and warm" and bam.. I'm nice and warm. I'm only using this as an example because my room is freezing.

Oh and that's another thing, I only ask for 3 things in my life: food, water and cosiness.. and I am currently getting the first two. I would do anything to swap my massive freezing room for a small cosy room.
I suppose nothing will be worse than my cousin's old room, which was chilly and large, with no wall to desperate it from the rest of the (old and drafty) house, and had an average room temperature of -2 degrees. Putting on a mini fan heater would only put the temp up by 0.00001 degrees.

1 comment:

  1. Every day is the same but still you post 50% of your blog entries on Fridays :)
    Once my boss asked what is the nicest thing he did for me and my answer was "You let me choose where to sit". "But you sit in the corner", "Yes - it`s the cosiest place in the room".
    Loved to learn I`m not the only crazy around, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete