Thursday 3 March 2011

The cold

I have a cold and a sore throat and have been coughing lots. But on the bright side winter is almost over and I'm still alive... :D I made it through the winter in my freezing cold room!! the only relief I get from the harsh living conditions is to go to the library and sit next to a radiator or in the stuffy computer room, take a long hot bath, and drink boiling hot tea whilst under 2 duvets and a blanket. I try to do these as often as I can.

I have noticed my depression has lifted in the last few weeks which means I can enjoy my life again! I love time, NOTHING heals like it! Life feels amazing again. My automatic reaction to everyday events isn't just sorrow, but actual joy about possible new outcomes... so I am still a bit scared of making mistakes, but like my friend told me the other day, you HAVE to make mistakes and there's nothing wrong with that.

Apart from my looming deadlines which are constantly negotiating my happiness, I feel free as a bird again. Free as a bird with chronic fatigue syndrome. But still a free bird. I am more than ready for a change now.

No comments:

Post a Comment